Sending Physical Entries for Stage 2
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to send in the physical entry for consideration at stage 2 evaluation
- The physical product must be a working product along with its power source (if any) and should be in a completely assembled form
- Accessories, product brochures, manuals and a video film explaining the product can accompany the physical product. This will help the jury process
- Applicant has to bear the cost of packing, transportation and insurance
- Unloading and loading of the product entry at the exhibition venue is the responsibility of the applicant.
- The physical entry must reach the India Design Mark Secretariat by the date prescribed in the schedule.
- In case of large products, the applicant can bring the actual product on the day of the exhibition, dismantle and install it and after the exhibition
- A prior correspondence and confirmation from India Design Mark secretariat is essential for this facility