Terms & Conditions
- All fees paid during the process of India Design Mark are non-refundable.
- All fees and charges mentioned are subject to a service tax provision at the current rate of 14%.
- The decisions of the jury are final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- If improperly categorized, an entry may be moved to a different category based on the recommendation of the judging panel, without the applicant's consent.
- The India Design Mark management reserves the exclusive right to set, modify, and interpret all conditions without claim for damage or recourse of any kind.
- The India Design Mark management reserves the right to rescind any India Design Mark recognition granted that have misrepresented their product or entry or if the India Design Mark granted product causes damage to the user or society due to its functional defects or the India Design Mark granted product is confirmed to have violated another product's intellectual property rights or the India Design Mark recipient violates the India Design Mark usage guidelines or if the information provided in the application is proven to be false.